Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Beautiful day....finally.

It is 20 degrees outside and the sun is shining. How awesome.

We usually walk to the post office each day when it is nice and yesterday we got a surprise. Actually three surprises.

1. I got the recipe swap cards finally. I can't believe I rushed to get them done before we went to Disney. Oh well, they were certainly worth the wait.

2. Got a pizza box from Elia with another circle journal. There is some awesome
pages in it including a great poppet layout by Patti. I can't wait to add to it.

3. A big box from Lands End. I had ordered some sheets and some sandals from their clearance section. The sheets were for a King and cost $20.00. They are gorgeous and the kind of sheets that should cost over $100. They are 100% cotton and 300 thread count. There are some very very faint white marks in a few spots which really made no difference to me. What a deal!!

Here is a photo of the kids helping me take the boxes home. Devin loved the big box because he could touch and scratch it. It's all about noise and feel right now for him. Sydney of course was happy because she was "helpin".














I had mentioned before about Kim and Brad getting married in Jamaica. I saw a bunch of the awesome pics taken by Linda a few weeks ago and Kim emailed this one to me the other day.

3 comments:

Kim Sanderson said...

that is adorable Angela!!!

Tara said...

Ya gotta love a good mail day Angela!! You should be getting your package from Alberta next week as well! Love the pic of your cuties!!!

Holly A said...

The kids look so cute! Good mail days are great, aren't they! Glad the kids enjoyed the ride!