Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, April 07, 2007

April 7

Ok, so I tried a recipe from the Martha Stewart website. Marshmallow chicks. Now, I must admit that I love a challenge but mine looks nothing like hers. Oh well. Of course, Devin started crying just after I started trying to pipe them out so that didn't help.

However, they are to die for!! I think that from now on I will make marshmallows because they are so easy. It's just water, gelatin and sugar plus a mixer. Who knew!

If anyone wants the recipe just let me know.

We aren't really doing anything for Easter other than going to church. I'm thinking we will start doing stuff next year. So I may have a chance to make the chicks better next year.

There isn't much happening here. Devin and I attended a baby shower for little Jacob. He is Carol and Bruce Rose's grandson and he is adorable of course.

Other than that, it's been pretty quiet which is nice. I've been busy working on some stuff for my portfolio including some blog banners. All of that has been posted on my other blog http://adesign.typepad.com/

Now, if it would just stop snowing that would be nice. We've had at least 5 inches of snow in the last two days. MAKE IT STOP!!

3 comments:

Holly A said...

Being reasonably new to blogging, I was just tagged for the first time. And guess what – I’m sharing the fun with you! I just posted 7 little-known things about me on my blog. Read them on my post, and see the rules for your turn. I hope you’ll have time to do this, as I’m looking forward to reading your list.

Tag – you’re it!

Elia said...

The marshmallows sound yummy even if they didn't turn out like Martha Stewart's.

You are doing awesome work with the banners. I am really enjoying looking at all your creations. Thank you for creating my banner and helping me make my little space on the net more comfy. You're the bestest!

Kristi-Anna said...

I'd LOVE the marshmallow recipe!!