Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

April 3

John is back to work and we are trying to get into a routine without him.

Sydney is either getting sick or is just developing her personality. She is driving me crazy right now. She refuses to listen to me and then defies me. For instance, throwing food on the floor. I guess this is the start of many years to come.

I'm getting over a cold. Because of this, Devin has been sleeping with us which probably isn't a good idea but at this point I really need sleep.

I can't wait for the weather to be better so we can all get outside everyday. We obviously need to spend more time outside.

Happy Easter everyone.

2 comments:

Gaspegirl said...

Happy Easter to you too! I am certain that things will get much easier soon as you develop a routine without dh home all the time!

Tara said...

Happy Easter Angela!! hope your adjustment period is short!!!