Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, March 09, 2007

Daddy the LieLie's! (butterflies)



We went to the Butterfly Conservatory last week. I finally got around to posting.

We also went on the big Ferris Wheel and since this was my first ride on one I was excited. However, it was a little to high for me. I appreciate that the guy running it thought it would be great to stop it so we could see more but he didn't have to. Plus the extra trip around was very kind but again not needed!! Hard to believe that I ski with this fear of heights.
























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics Angela! Your kids are TOO sweet! LOL about the ferris wheel-I can totally relate!

Elaine said...

Looks like alot of fun Angela! You look great too!

Crystal said...

I love seeing all those butterflies! Totally reminds me of seeing the blue morphos in Belize. Your kids are darling - I haven't seen them for a long time. Nice to hear about your family's adventures lately. Take care!